Your furkids entrust their lives to your hands. As a pet parent, your choice of pet food is more than just a meal; it symbolizes your love and commitment, influencing the happiness and future of your furry darlings. RAMBOO PET deeply understands your endless love, and has developed high-quality food for your furkids. We hope to have the opportunity to assist you and your pets in sharing a joyful life together.
Land Feast Freeze Dried Pet Food (All Life Stages Main Diet for Pets)
▪Enhances Nervous System Function & Boosts Immunity
▪Improves Palatability & Stimulates Eyesight and Metabolism
▪Facilitates Brain and Eye Development & Reinforces Skin’s Immune System
▪Alleviates Joint Impact & Maintains Cartilage Tissue Hydration
▪Promotes cartilage regeneration & Reduces the Risk of Arthritis
▪Rich in Iron and Taurine & Improves the Immune System
▪Promotes the Production of Oxygen and Synthesis of DNA & Heart Muscle function
Ingredients: Chicken Breast 52%, Rabbit Meat 16%, Chicken Leg with Bone 12%, Rabbit Heart 8%, Rabbit Liver 5%, Rabbit Lung 5%, Salmon Oil, Yeast Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride. Taurine, Chondroitin Sulfate (Originated from Sharks), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, DL-α-Tocopherol Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Choline Chloride, Glycine Iron Chelate, Glycine Copper Chelate, Amino Acid Manganese Chelate, Amino Acid Zinc Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein ≥ 55%
Crude Fat ≥ 26%
Crude Fiber ≤ 3%
Crude Ash ≤ 9%
Moisture ≤ 6%
Calcium ≥ 1.2%
Phosphorus ≥ 1%
CI ≥ 0.3%
Taurine ≥ 0.2%
The manufacturer has obtained the following certifications
- BRC Food Certified
- FSSC 22000
- ISO 9001:2015
The freeze-drying process at the factory involves the following steps:
- Inspection of incoming meat sources(free from impurities)
- Formulation of ingredients
- Cutting and shaping into granules(free of dust)
- Rapid freezing for 3 hours at -36°C to -40°C
- Vacuum freezing for 21 to 45 hours
- Irradiation sterilization
- Batch product inspection
- Arranging for sales
Adjust according to your pet’s weight, age, and activity level:
Less than 2kg: 4-6g per meal
– 2-3kg: 6-9g per meal
– 3-4kg: 9-12g per meal
– 4-6kg: 12-16g per meal
– More than 6kg: 16-20g per meal
*The feeding table is for reference only.
- Feed directly as a snack.
- Rehydrate freeze-dried pieces by soaking in water to enhance your pet’s hydration.
- Mix with other supplements or kibble prior to feeding.
- Freeze-dried food is not suitable for cats/dogs under three months of age.
- For cats/dogs aged between 3 and 9 months, tear the food into smaller pieces or soften the freeze-dried pieces before feeding to facilitate adaptation to larger portions.
- Once freeze-dried is rehydrated, consume within 2 hours.
- Shelf Life: 18 months from the production date (use within 30 days after opening).
- Storage: Shield from direct sunlight, store in a sealed container within a cool, dry place.