Your furkids entrust their lives to your hands. As a pet parent, your choice of pet food is more than just a meal; it symbolizes your love and commitment, influencing the happiness and future of your furry darlings. RAMBOO PET deeply understands your endless love, and has developed high-quality food for your furkids. We hope to have the opportunity to assist you and your pets in sharing a joyful life together.
Salmon Cube Freeze Dried Pet Food / Pet Booster
Rich in Omega – 3:
▪Promote Skin and Coat Health & Stimulate Brain Development
High in Vitamin D:
▪Maintain Bone Health & Heart Health & Protect the Immune System
Ingredients: Salmon 100%
Crude Protein ≥ 40%
Crude Fat ≥ 4%
Crude Fiber ≤ 10%
Crude Ash ≤ 15%
Moisture ≤ 6%
The manufacturer has obtained the following certifications
- BRC Food Certified
- FSSC 22000
- ISO 9001:2015
The freeze-drying process at the factory involves the following steps:
- Inspection of incoming meat sources(free from impurities)
- Formulation of ingredients
- Cutting and shaping into granules(free of dust)
- Rapid freezing for 3 hours at -36°C to -40°C
- Vacuum freezing for 21 to 45 hours
- Irradiation sterilization
- Batch product inspection
- Arranging for sales
- Feed directly as a snack.
- Rehydrate freeze-dried pieces by soaking in water to enhance your pet’s hydration.
- Mix with other supplements or kibble prior to feeding.
- Freeze-dried food is not suitable for cats/dogs under three months of age.
- For cats/dogs aged between 3 and 9 months, tear the food into smaller pieces or soften the freeze-dried pieces before feeding to facilitate adaptation to larger portions.
- Once freeze-dried is rehydrated, consume within 2 hours.
- Shelf Life: 18 months from the production date (use within 30 days after opening).
- Storage: Shield from direct sunlight, store in a sealed container within a cool, dry place.